- awareness. Someone who is more interested in the world than stupid Vine videos and youtube mashup videos of the top 10 radio songs (life is too short to not be paying attention to whats happening around the world. or maybe I’m just a nerd).
- responsibility. Missing the last train back more than once is your own damn fault. Time to grow up and figure out how you’ll get back. You stayed up too late watching football and now you’re grumpy at work? Quit complaining. Also, attempting to kiss while smelling like a bar (aka beer and reeking of cigarettes) is not attractive.
- cleanliness. Pick up after yourself.
- sense of adventure. There’s more to life than watching bad television every night. Time to shake things up a bit. Dinner date = you drive your significant other to dinner, make sure they’re having a good time, pay for dinner, drive them home, and tell them how much you love them/enjoy their company. Dinner date does not = make them drive you to dinner, split the bill, make them drive you home, tell them to stop eating so much.
- a little public hand-holding isn’t going to kill you.
Okay, done venting.